Renaissance Active Living Centre
RENAISSANCE ACTIVE LIVING CENTRE
POLICY NUMBER 2020-07-02
FOOD AND DRINK BROUGHT INTO THE CENTRE
Personal Food and Drink can be brought into the Centre by Members and Visitors participating in
Programs being offered at the Centre
Reminder: Ontario's fight against COVID-19 is not over.
Everyone must do their part to keep each other, our families, our staff, and our communities safe.
Ontario's successful recovery depends on you.
You can help by following these guidelines:
(1) Only bring what you intend to consume that day.
(2) Do not share any of your personal food or drink.
(3) Bring you own cooler to keep your food and drink cold if required.
(4) Food and/or drink can only be consumed in the dining area on the lower level
You may remove your mask to consume your food and/or drink but you
must social distance by remaining six feet apart.
Family members may sit together at the same table without social
(5) Wash/Sanitize your hands before returning to your activity.
This temporary policy is in effect as of July 16, 2020 and will be
reviewed as Covid-19 conditions improve.